Friday, January 2, 2009

Stars resolutions - 2009



Happy New Year! Check out celebs' New Year resolutions:

BRITNEY SPEARS:
"I should stop biting my nails!"

EVA LONGORIA PARKER
"To give up meat."

FERGIE
"It's always the same: to work out more and eat healthier. I'm trying to go organic, eat more raw."

ASHLEE SIMPSON
"All my focus is on my son. Every day, being a better mom and learning with him. It's an incredible experience."

SPENCER PRATT
"To stop eating pizza every day. "

CARMEN ELECTRA
"To have more fun!"
(Image from PhotoTabloid.Ru )

JAMIE FOXX:
"I'm looking for the right woman."

STEPHANIE PRATT:
"I'm making my boyfriend quit smoking. I'm lazy - that's all I'm doing!"

COOLIO
"No bills in '09. Live off other people. Nah, I'm just kidding."

JULIE BOWEN:
"To have a healthy baby."

KANYE WEST:
"My resolution is to be as nice as possible to the press."

JENNIFER MORRISON:
"To learn Spanish faster. I started doing the Rosetta Stone."

AISHA TYLER:
"To be happier!"

BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN:
"It seems to be to stop smoking every year."

KATHY GRIFFIN:
"To eat more carbs!"

KIM KARDASHIAN:
"Probably just to continue last year, which was to get in shape and stop eating sweets."

CAMERON DIAZ:
"I have always had the same New Year resolutions: to stop smoking, to start wearing a bra and to stop shopping."

DAVID ARCHULETA:
"I would like to learn more about the music and business that I have gotten into. I would like to get more involved in the writing side of music, and also I'm learning more things about performing and meeting a lot of new people that I can learn from."

No comments: